剧情简介

《神偷奶爸2》主要讲述了洗心革面的前坏蛋格鲁被迫与反恶人联盟的特工露西搭档,调查一桩神秘的罪案。在照顾三个女儿的同时,他们最终挫败了反派将小黄人变成邪恶军队以统治世界的阴谋,格鲁也在此过程中收获了爱情。

《神偷奶爸2》主要讲述了洗心革面的前坏蛋格鲁被迫与反恶人联盟的特工露西搭档,调查一桩神秘的罪案。在照顾三个女儿的同时,他们最终挫败了反派将小黄人变成邪恶军队以统治世界的阴谋,格鲁也在此过程中收获了爱情。(展开全部)


经典台词(21)
(取自影视真实资料)
“We are the Anti-Villain League. An ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.”
我们是反恶人联盟,一个旨在全球范围内对抗犯罪的绝密组织。
“Rob a bank, we're not interested. Kill someone, not our deal. But you were to melt the polar ice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji, or even, steal the moon... Then, we notice.”
抢银行?我们不感兴趣。杀人?关我们屁事。但是,如果你想融化极地冰盖,或者蒸发富士山,甚至盗窃月亮……那就会引起我们注意了。
“And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain, you know how a villain thinks, and acts.”
于是就轮到你出场了。作为一个前恶人,你了解恶人的思维以及行为。
“I'm a father now. And, a legitimate businessman.”
我现在是一个父亲,一个守法的商人。
“I enjoyed that. Every second of it, gave me a bit of a buzz, actually...”
我享受整个过程的每一秒钟,说实话,我都快high起来了!
“You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could've set.”
你永远不会知道这个家伙会使什么鬼点子。
“Are you really gonna save the world in a garbage can?”
所以说,你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界?
“And my dream, is to one day, play video games for a living.”
我的梦想就是以打游戏为生。
“She kisses my boo-boos. She braids my hair. We love you mothers everywhere. And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare.”
我有话要说,她亲吻我的伤口,她帮我扎小辫,我们爱你,亲爱的妈妈。我的新妈妈露西无人能比。
“Hold the horses.”
稍等一下/慢着。

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注